Are you trying to overcome low self-esteem so you can attract women?
Well, it’s a good way to approach your problem of solving low self-morale but there is more to it.
Low self-esteem is devastating. It’s self-destructive and can completely alter someone’s personality.
There is an array of problems attached with low self-esteem. If you are wondering how to get rid of it and emerge as a more confident and victorious person, read on.
We are going to explore the root cause of it and try to address them one at a time.
Controlling your emotion is the name of the game. There are two reasons as to why we suffer from low self-esteem. The first one is the belief that we are not good enough. Be it sports, looks, money or anything, we tend to believe that our peers are far superior than we are. This is the first false notion that we need to change. The second factor is how we define success. Understanding and defining success is a major important step in your endeavor to get rid of low self-esteem.
Accept who you are
Most often we have a pre conceived image of success in our mind. We define the perfect condition of success. Our emotions get attached with these perceptions. Lot of happiness are gets attached to this emotion. However, when we compare our present self to the existing condition as compared to our definition of success, we despise ourselves. We start feeling bad because we feel that we are not successful. This is the reason why we develop low self-esteem. By the way, there is no reason to feel the same.
Self-acceptance is necessary
What we don’t realize is the fact that the perception of success in our mind and the actual success we gain has no inter connectivity. Even if we manage to attain the success that we perceived, our inner voice sets a much higher limit for ourselves. As a result the satisfaction is never there. When we encounter such feeling, we get dissatisfied with ourselves. This results in low self-esteem and a bog down our morale to a significant extent.
Emotion is not the problem
Often we blame our conflicting emotions for our low self-esteem. This is again a very wrong perception. Our emotion is the result of our beliefs. The notion “I am not good enough” creates those conflicting and disturbing emotions. You got to get rid of these negative thoughts and take things more positively. Negative thoughts create negative emotions. Always ensure that you do not fall under this trap. Think positive and this in term will help you to emerge as a person with more self-esteem.
How to get rid of negativity?
1. A positive mindset is a good way to start with. The self-belief that you are good enough will take you to places. It will help you to achieve things which you never dreamt off.
2. Abstain from the company of those whom you don’t like. Negative minded people are always dangerous. They will slowly make you negative minded like themselves. Instead, stay with people who are cheerful and jolly. This will greatly help your cause.
3. Don’t over think. Before undertaking any tasks make it a point not to assume the eventuality of it. Always say to yourself that you are capable of establishing anything and everything.
4. Know your limits before forming an emotional definition of success. You are the best judge of what you are capable of. Define your goal according to your limit.
5. Don’t daydream. By this, we mean, keep yourself busy at all times. Your philosophy in life should always be to work more and expect less.
The perks of having a high self esteem
1. You will gather more friends than you ever imagined.
2. Your life will change for the better. With a positive mindset, you can accomplish way too many things than you think.
3. Overcoming low self-esteem so you attract women? Yes, that is another perks. Girls like people with high self-esteem and positive attitude toward life.
4. You will be socially more acceptable. People will die to be your friends. A positive mindset will help you to reach out to more number of people.
Take action and begin your new journey this very second so you will be able get the things you want in your life.
By John’s Special Guest: Morten Olesen
Morten Olesen runs the blog guidance4men which is about all the daily problems most men have and the correct solutions for the same prob-lems. Most problems can be solved by changing your inner strength because there is actually only 3 things in life most people need to know for changing their life: There is always a solution for most issues, You need to take action to change things and why not do it because you will only live once no matter what you do or not do and the clock is ticking.